I semester Collections(ALL important Question for Ist semester)

First Semester Collection

  Hi CSe Future experts :P how are you ? i have collected all the important questions for  Ist semester Engineering. Though Ist year engineering is common for all department it will be important for both average student and expert students :--) Enjoy knowing. 

All the important Question are brought you by DMICSE blog :-) Dont forget to mention that.


1. TEchnical English I


2. Engineering Chemistry I


3. Engineering Physics I


4. Engineering Graphics I


5. Engineering Maths I (will be updated here soon)


6. COmputer Programming 


Want to get the Latest update ?

 Join our facebook group  >>>www.facebook.com/groups/dmikings <<<
                                                  www.facebook.com/groups/dmiec

0 comments: